Thank you for your interest in participating in this year’s Christmas Craft Sale. Our rent is $40 for an 8’ table and $19 for a 4’ table. The price includes the table and 2 chairs. You must provide your own table cloth/covers, etc. Our sale runs for 2 days and you must be present for both days.
No commercial, home base business or political groups accepted.
Any food items must be marked “Not prepared in a permitted kitchen”. A list of ingredients is also required.
To ensure the success of the Christmas Craft Sale and to make this a pleasant day for everyone, we ask that you observe and adhere to the following:
- Sale is from 3 – 8pm Friday Nov 18 and 10am – 3pm Saturday Nov 19.
- To allow time for staff and volunteers to attend to last minute details the room will not open to craft sale vendors until 12 noon on Friday.
- After unloading please park your vehicle on the street to allow space for potential customers.
- Displays should not be taller or wider than 6’.
- Clean up to start at 2:30pm on Saturday Nov 18.
If you cancel your registration a refund (less an administration fee of $10) will be issued provided your table can be re-booked. If your table can not be re-booked a refund will not be issued.
If you have any questions please contact Ann Wohlers at the Varsity Community Association at 403-288-9001 ext 11 or by email email@example.com