We have moved our online court booking system to Activity Messenger. All you need is a current VCA membership to book a court.
- You will be asked for an email address or cell phone number that is on your account.
- The system will verify that you have a membership.
- The system will send you a connection code (either email or text message) to input to access the court bookings.
IMPORTANT: If you purchase a Family Membership please add the names to your account using +Add a person
so a membership is generated for each person in your household.
Tennis Court Rules
- Membership is required to book a court
- On-line court booking is mandatory
- Use courts at your own risk
- Proper footwear is required
- NO food, glass, or alcoholic beverages allowed on court
- NO pets allowed on courts or VCA property (Bylaw #23M2006)
- NO bicycles, roller blades or skate boards allowed on courts
- NO abuse of nets or other equipment
- Please ensure access gate is closed when you leave